Endangering species— First Negroz and wild Karens in power—members of the Strong- arm Williams-Thom-ass Clarence-led
Jackson’s supposedly “radical” Black mayor wants to make surveillance great again in Mississippi.
By the end of the 90s corporate journalists were feverishly dehumanizing young blacks in news stories, editorials and commentaries.
This week the lives of the incarcerated, Susan Rice’s bid to be Secretary of State, and the incoming administrators of the empire were on your mind
Despite academia’s inherent racism, black scholars have figured out ways to work within these institutions.
Schizoanalysis opens up new alliances (approximations) in the uneasy overlaps of neurodiversity and black life.
Abu Jamal “has had to endure this second-by-second assault on his soul for 38 years,” said banned football quarterback Colin Kaepernick.
Pan-African Community Action organizer Netfa Freeman told a panel organized by Black psychology students at Bowie State University
“Instead of celebrating genocide, the National Day of Mourning was created to destroy the Pilgrim mythology” that led to “not a nation of immigrant
The Broadway show is a fiction and bamboozlement: Hamilton was a depraved enslaver of people, just like most of the Founders of the White Settler S
Public health departments will be hard-pressed to overcome existing racial and class disparities in health care and to address to structural racism
The TPLF was a “darling” of the West, especially the US and UK.
Mass incarceration robs and destabilizes Black communities, and doesn’t make anyone safter.
Venezuelan socialists and Russian intelligence are blamed for America’s ills, leaving corporate power, endless wars, austerity and deindustrializat
A “Delinquent Dozen” companies have vastly increased fortunes for their owners and CEOs but provided inadequate protection for their workers.
- “Instead of celebrating genocide, the National Day of Mourning was created to destroy the Pilgrim mythology” that led to “not a nation of immigrants, but of colonizers,” said Nick Estes
- Genocide in Congo and militarization of the African continent are Susan Rice’s specialties, but Black Democrats see her as a “role model.”
- This week corporate Democrats and resistance to them were on your minds.
- Trump puts whiteness first and that means he will always have support and Republican leaders know it.
- China is rising not merely out of colonial underdevelopment but into a position of global leadership.