“Apparently, the victimization of young black girls is not newsworthy enough for the mass media or the court
“Fake news on Russia is a Times tradition that can be tra
“Capitalists continually search for the highest return on their investments -- not creating jobs.”
“It defines as middle class someone who has a daily income of between $4 and $70.
“The Caribbean is in need of food sovereignty, energy sovereignty, and land sovereignty.”
“After more than two decades of so-called democracy, the entire wealth of the country is in the hands of thre
“There is a great deal to learn from the USSR, a great deal to admire and a great deal to censure.”
“Lenin’s uncompromising support for the right of nations to self-determination, up to and including secession
- Published 60 years ago, Frazier’s The Black Bourgeoisie (1957) analyzed the social and political behavior of the African American middle class social strata that aspired to purpor
- Africa owes a vast historic debt to the vision that inspired the October Revolution of 1917 and to the USSR.
- “This induced ‘state of emergency’ is designed to prepare the American public, politically and psychologically, to maintain the momentum of the U.S.
- Puerto Rico Getting the Detroit Treatment
- “Once again, Black opposition is being cast as somehow foreign influenced and, therefore, a security threat that justifies special targeted repression.”