Jerusalem’s al-Asqa mosque – one of Islam’s holiest sites – received much attentio
“Tanzania’s government and Rastafari asserted a different way of ordering the world through the repatriation: pan-Africanism.”
“The Trump administration is talking about a potential imminent U.S. military action to hit back.”
Most Black elected officials and established civic organizations long ago stopped making substantive demands of U.S. rulers.
When the Philadelphia City Council refused to consider a proposed bill to make the police accountable to democratically elected neighborhood bodies
The Colombian government “has no intention” of making sure that Black and indigenous people’s right to collective land ownership will be protected
“Trump’s treatment of Puerto Ricans as “third world class” citizens will also be reflected in the school and housing conditions availab
“Many of the detainees had been held in custody for years without access to a lawyer or ever having appeared
“The people of Ethiopia are showing their defiant resistance.”
- “Black ex-soldiers and others defended their neighborhoods in America’s numerous race wars.”
- “There were nearly 5,000 persons lynched from 1882 through 1965.”
- This week's one hour show features interviews with theologian Dr.
- “The theological imagination gives us the opportunity to reframe the conversation in the service of justice,” said Dr. Vincent Lloyd, who teaches theology at Villanova University.
- A report by the Washington-based Center for Economic and Policy Research says Puerto Rico needs “a whole new economic plan” if it is to recover from hurricane damage.