“I would cite you to the Apostle Paul and his clear and wise command in Romans 13, to obey the laws of the government because God has ordained
“More censure of Israel is no doubt in the works, given Israel’s latest massacres in Gaza.”
“If the federal government ‘caging children’ and ‘separating families’ doesn’t put you in the streets, what will?”
“This is a storied victory for Debbie and her family, and the Move organization.”
“The leader of every state that has refused to submit to US political and economic domination is defamed as a monster.”
“Ultimately, the surest way to reduce the risk of nuclear war is to eliminate nuclear weapons.”
“The Indian people cherish Robeson’s example of revolutionary humanity at its most developed and saluted him
“Amnesty International is complicit in what future foreign intervention might fall upon the Nicaraguan people.”
“Mass incarceration and selective enforcement of laws is a conscious decisionin this country.”
- “Racist narratives become so thoroughly pervasive as to throw victims of racism themselves into states of confusion.”
- “The elders” told Jenifer Wilson that there would soon be an assault on Harlem “to take the community from us, all the spaces.” So Wilson founded the Sisters’ Uptown Bookstore and
- In a letter to special counsel Robert Mueller, President Trump argued that he has the right to pardon himself.
- The appointed board that controls Puerto Rico’s finances is trying to divert hurricane relief aid to pay off the islands debt, according to a report by the Center for Economic and Policy Relief.
- “When you talk about coming out of poverty, you’ve got to go straight up against this government,” said Marian Kramer, head of the Michigan Welfare Rights Organization and widow of