“Tanzania’s government and Rastafari asserted a different way of ordering the world through the repatriation: pan-Africanism.”
“The Trump administration is talking about a potential imminent U.S. military action to hit back.”
My Dad drew blueprints, Built cabinets, designed ultra-modern kitchens, offices: Master of tile, electrical, plumbing,
Most Black elected officials and established civic organizations long ago stopped making substantive demands of U.S. rulers.
When the Philadelphia City Council refused to consider a proposed bill to make the police accountable to democratically elected neighborhood bodies
The Colombian government “has no intention” of making sure that Black and indigenous people’s right to collective land ownership will be protected
“Trump’s treatment of Puerto Ricans as “third world class” citizens will also be reflected in the school and housing conditions availab
“Many of the detainees had been held in custody for years without access to a lawyer or ever having appeared
“The people of Ethiopia are showing their defiant resistance.”
- It's not at all complicated; the so-called "sharing economy" is a taking economy, another series of transfers from the poor to the rich.
- “Every charge leveled against Vladimir Putin is a sinister projection of the American rap sheet.”
- “Trump's reign is the most visible sign of that weakness.”
- “Shouts and screams filled the chambers.”
- “The ‘distraction’ that’s being ignored is White supremacy, the greatest and most enduring obstacle to racial and class solidarity.”