Jerusalem’s al-Asqa mosque – one of Islam’s holiest sites – received much attentio
“Tanzania’s government and Rastafari asserted a different way of ordering the world through the repatriation: pan-Africanism.”
“The Trump administration is talking about a potential imminent U.S. military action to hit back.”
Most Black elected officials and established civic organizations long ago stopped making substantive demands of U.S. rulers.
When the Philadelphia City Council refused to consider a proposed bill to make the police accountable to democratically elected neighborhood bodies
The Colombian government “has no intention” of making sure that Black and indigenous people’s right to collective land ownership will be protected
“Trump’s treatment of Puerto Ricans as “third world class” citizens will also be reflected in the school and housing conditions availab
“Many of the detainees had been held in custody for years without access to a lawyer or ever having appeared
“The people of Ethiopia are showing their defiant resistance.”
- “Shouts and screams filled the chambers.”
- “The ‘distraction’ that’s being ignored is White supremacy, the greatest and most enduring obstacle to racial and class solidarity.”
- “The public sector is the largest employer of African-Americans.”
- Zero Black Wealth by 2053, Rev. Mjumbe for Black Alliance For Peace, Political Prisoner Herman Bell Assaulted, WMXP-LP FDm, Empowering The People!
- A study by the Economic Policy Institute predicts Black household wealth will plunge to zero by the year 2053. “What this study really points to is the fact that U.S.