Never thought I’d see the day that I’d pray for: Fake News; Never thought I’d see the day that I’d pray
“China’s rise, which is at the heart of the multipolar trend, is the primary threat to U.S.
“Any meaningful approach must address the war on drugs, its role in militarizing the police and the effect it has had on communities of
“Corruption has whittled away at virtually every institution in the country.”
“Progressive media is itself a bastion of white domination.”
Black radical candidates must always “keep politics in command,” when challenging the misleadership class for the hearts and minds of the Black com
“Haiti was ‘truly a virgin territory ready for the white man’s guiding mind.’”
This article is adapted from The Apocalypse of Settler Colonialism: The Roots of Slavery, White Supremacy, and Capitalism in Seventeenth-Centur
“Does any RPEC issues activist seriously think we’ll remedy poverty and build the gargantuan new infrastructu
- “The artist Shepard Fairey has a history of appropriating images from activist-artists of color and selling them for a profit, without ever acknowledging the originals.”
- “The Kennedy brothers approved racist FBI director J. Edgar Hoover’s regular and relentless police state surveillance, smearing and infiltration of the movement, including Dr.
- “These sites of ‘disaster’ are created by the very ‘civilized’ men who then turn around and exploit the victims of their imposed ‘civilization.’”
- “In the upside-down world of corporate media, the race of the terrorist, and the races of the people he’s murdered, seem to matter more than the actions committed.”
- “Half of Israeli Jews confess that they do not want ‘Arabs’ as neighbors.”