Just because enslaving and stealing labor from Black people was perfectly legal prior to 1868, America should not get to ignore descendants of the
Their names are not as familiar as George Floyd and Breonna Taylor, but these victims have paid the ultimate price, dying in the line of anti-racis
I have a friend—some- time bandmate—Daily… Whining, wringing his hands. Distressed and depressed—
This week Ibram X. Kendi, Toussaint Louverture, community control of the police, and the trial of Julian Assange were on your minds.
Students of all ages can share the experiences of women from the slum margins of Nairobi and young female shapeshifters at a Detroit homeless shelt
The author examines the lives of five Black female historical figures and challenges some deeply-held ideas about Black women in politics
If he were alive today, Malcolm X “would be a harsh and clear critic of everything that’s happening” under the Black Lives Matter banner, said Mich
“There’s long been a recognition of this intertwining of slavery, white supremacy, racism and capitalism,” said Dr.
A Minneapolis judge is moving forward with jury selection in the 2nd degree murder trial of the cop that killed George Floyd.
The Ethiopian government made a strategic decision to control most of the Nile River that flows into Egypt and Sudan.
Black anarchists organized around the things that we still see happening today: mass imprisonment of Black people and murderous shootings by the po
IMF financing has impoverished Mozambique’s once proudly revolutionary government, forcing it to hire mercenaries to put down rebellion.
Of at least 77 allegations made against McCormack in 26 separate CCRB complaints, 29 were unsubstantiated; five were ‘unfounded.’”
The post office could again become a platform for savings banks . while advancing broadband access to underserved communities
Some local unions have started to stand up to militias in much the same way as they have against police brutality.
- Just because enslaving and stealing labor from Black people was perfectly legal prior to 1868, America should not get to ignore descendants of the people who supplied this nation with 246 years of
- The Republicans lie about the harm they do to the planet, and the Democrats lie and pretend they’re not doing the very same things.
- Zeese never wavered in his opposition to the corporate duopoly, white supremacy, and the forces of militarism.
- For the people of the world the real fascism of anti-democratic, brutal regimes supported by the U.S., murderous sanctions, and right-wing coups will continue unabated.
- Their names are not as familiar as George Floyd and Breonna Taylor, but these victims have paid the ultimate price, dying in the line of anti-racist and anti-fascist citizenship duty.