- The midterm elections in Georgia and Florida are far from over. I live in Georgia, and I am no fan of Stacey Abrams, the Democratic candidate for governor.
- The White House press corps, like the corporate media in general, are foot soldiers in a wider conflict between sections of the ruling oligarchy: Trump versus anti-Trump.
- Can a Mom and Pop store be too big to fail? Could a mafia don be businessman of the year? Can a hitman plead, “Just doin’ my job?”
- Readers challenged Glen Ford and Ann Garrison on the "white supremacist electoral bloc" in the US and genocide in Rwanda, respectively.
- There is no doubt who won the midterm elections: the War Party, which for generations has been virtually unopposed in the US.