- Black Agenda Radio for Week of November 18, 2019 Mumia to Speak in Philadelphia on Global Youth Against Empire
- “Whether under the Bush or Obama administrations, the US government saw the Bolivian government of Evo Morales as an adversary in the region,” as did the Trump administration, said Alexande
- “With a few exceptions, all the presidents in Latin America are white,” notes Janvieve Williams Comrie, a pan-Africanist activist originally from Panama.
- The women of the Black Panther Party embraced the models established by women in Vietnam, North Korea and China, in part “to change the culture within the party,” said Benjamin Young
- The nation’s best known political prisoner will mark his 38th year behind bars at a “Youth Rise Up Against Empire” event, December 7th in Philadelphia.