- Bell levels a class critique against the Black bourgeoisie, whom he sees as having led Black political protest down the wrong path time and time again.
- French bullying of Africa has been driven entirely by self-interest and greed.
- This book analyzes Early Modern English Drama as a form of cultural production in which the paradigm of Early Modern England was shifting to account for encounters with black Africans.
- Ideological exclusion and deportation from the United States, and how they has been consistently used as tools of political repression.
- Over 40% of Black and Latinx households pay more than 30% of their income on rent, compared with 25% of white households.