- Over July and August Rwandan soldiers were deployed in Mozambique, purportedly to fight ISIS terrorists.
- The mantra of "lived experience" can be a dangerous cover for reactionary politics.
- Democratic party leadership are as uninterested in fighting for abortion rights as they are in addressing anything else their members need and want.
- Joe Biden is committed to the imperatives of the bipartisan war party.
- A new report on cost of US domestic and international militarization brings the domestic situation into sharp focus.