- In the recent globally broadcast web event “No to a New Cold War,” BAR editor and senior columnist Margaret Kimberley cautioned Americans not to fall for the Trump regime’s anti-Ch
- “The most direct consequence of over-policing is mass incarceration,” said Sergio Hyland, an incarcerated commentator for Prison Radio.
- “The issue of political prisoners goes to the heart of US treatment of African American resistance in the radical tradition,” said former Black Panther political prisoner Dhoruba bin Wahad
- The December 12th Movement has called for nationwide demonstrations demanding Black reparations on August 15, which is the 18thanniversary of the 2002 “Millions for Reparations” rally in Washington
- Adam Bledsoe, a professor of Geography, Environment and Society at the University of Minnesota, has compiled a comprehensive “Minneapolis Uprising Syllabus” containing articles and