- Larry Hamm -- MLK was a radical socialist; Kerry Chance: poverty is criminalized in today's South Africa; Ray McGopvern: RussiaGate "collusiuon" is a crock.
- The charge of “collusion” between Wikileaks, the Russian government and the Trump campaign to hack emails from the Democratic National Committee, is “a crock,” said Ray McGovern, a
- Twenty-five years after the end of apartheid, 5.2 million South Africans live in urban shack settlements that are unfit for human habitation, said anthropologist Kerry Chance, auth
- Dr Martin Luther King’s writings and speeches “should be a part of the curriculum of public schools,” said Larry Hamm, chairman of the People’s Organization for Progress, based in
- House Democrats’ HR 1 – Faking the Funk on Voting Rights, Spreading Fear and Gunning For the Greens in 2020