- The current liberal and “progressive” love affair with the FBI “is a way of affirming the status quo,” in which both Democrats and Republicans are participants, said scholar Ward Churchill
- Shannon Jones and her comrades in Bronxites for NYPD Accountability have taken the struggle against police repression underground, into the subway system, where they encourage folk
- The nation’s best known political prisoner, Mumia Abu Jamal, told audiences for his Prison Radio broadcast that white supremacy really means white MALE supremacy.
- The Senate Judiciary Committee’s passage of a drug sentencing bill is a significant step forward for criminal justice reform, said Kara Gotsch, of The Sentencing Project, especiall
- Ajamu Baraka, lead organizer for the Black Alliance for Peace, believes the U.S. is actively preparing a military intervention against the elected government of Venezuela.