- The world’s largest slave system -- the U.S. prison gulag – was legalized by an “exception” to the Constitution.
- Spoiler alert for quiz-takers: The U.S. ranks pitifully low in maintaining the health and welfare of its children when compared with most of the richer countries of the world.
- Tanzania has taken a dramatic step towards nationalizing its natural resources.
- The white supremacist who drove his Dodge Challenger into a crowd of antiracist demonstrators in Charlottsville VA injuring 19 people and killing one probably thought he was a patriot.
- The Western media wage ruthless information wars against nations like Venezuela that struggle against imperialism.