- Trump the straw man has finally been knocked down, giving the Democrats a victory that costs their corporate masters nothing.
- Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.'s birthday is often celebrated without any regard for his radical political legacy.
- The worse the political and economic crisis becomes, the more lethargic the US left behaves – as if generations of collaboration with corporate Democrats has sucked the life out of the left.
- By what stretch of the imagination can the US be a democracy when ordinary citizens have virtually no influence over what their government does?
- Ugandan pop star turned presidential candidate Bobi Wine is not Sankara or Lumumba, but he has risked his life to mount a fierce challenge to the 36-year dictatorship of President Yoweri Museveni.