- Washington blames “socialism” when Venezuelans flee their country’s US-created economic crisis, but defame Honduran refugees fleeing the misery created by the US in that country.
- Memos from an intel-for-hire outfit reveal that Washington’s top ally in Africa, Rwanda dictator Paul Kagame, runs one of the world’s most prolific assassination squads.
- The collapse of imperialism has been restrained by the military state.
- So-called “community policing” may actually expand police power, and Canadian racial tolerance is a myth.
- The US has been waging hot and cod war against Russia for almost a century -- wars that are always accompanied by massive lying to the American public.