- The convict labor system was once notorious in Mississippi – and it still is, under the guise of debt restitution.
- Black Self-Defense is Important, But Ideology is Paramount
- The US became deeply involved in global counterinsurgency after World War Two, said Stuart Schrader, a sociologist at Johns Hopkins University and author of “Badges Without Borders
- On January 31 activists plan to confront New York City cops in protests over high transit fares and police brutality, under the banner “F.T.P,” according to Shannon Jones, of Bronx
- Yafeuh Balogun, a leader of the Dallas-based Huey P Newton Gun Club, which advocates armed Black self-defense, said the club was inspired by the “founding of the Black Panther Part