- The last of Philadelphia’s most besieged, and heroic, Black political families is released, after a 42-year ordeal.
- The Bloomberg cash onslaught and the anti-Bernie conspiracy have laid bare the degree of collusion among the rulers.
- White liberalism is not a kinder, gentler form of white supremacy, or a lesser evil to the more explicit racism of Trump and his base.
- The founder of the Poor People’s Economic Human Rights Campaign invites everyone to join them in a march against the DNC if it steals the presidential nomination.
- Ain’t it good to know that up’s still down; bad’s still good; black’s white; Slavers still heroes—And the Drone Ranger received a Peace Prize?