- The world birthed in the near extinction of one-fifth of humanity still exists, in the social relations bequeathed to the Americas by conquistadors and enslavers.
- The violent coup in Bolivia, like all of Washington’s regime-change and dirty tricks operations, has been aided and abetted by corporate media’s masters of euphemism.
- The final 2019 UN Group of Experts Report on the Democratic Republic of the Congo confirms that Congo’s eastern neighbor Rwanda remains a haven for smuggling Congolese minerals.
- Obama’s cynical analysis of youth activism was yet another dog whistle to the wealthiest and most conservative sections of white America.
- Standing out in the cold shivering, shoveling white bean soup in my mouth, A mentor appears, two assistants in tow. Mind butcher shop sharp with a