- Theorists of racial capitalism are not interested in the characteristics capitalism could have had in some imagined world, but in the world as it exists.
- This week the New Cold War and political prisoners were on your mind.
- MOVE’s history is a reminder why police and prison abolition remain so urgent.
- Blackness is understood as always already criminal, and homonormative imagination is no different in this respect.
- The temporal-spatial convergence of the largest white city in amerikka, with the most persistent "BLM" protests and exceedingly white subcultures should not be dismissed as coincidence.