- The definition of environmental racism must be broadened to include such phenomena as the ghettoization of Black people, which “deteriorates the landscape that Black children grow up in,” said
- Senior BAR columnist Margaret Kimberley and most of the Black Agenda Report team spoke at the publication’s 13th anniversary celebration, Oct 26, at the People’s Forum in New York City.
- If, somehow, Bernie Sanders is allowed to win the nomination, Michael Bloomberg and other plutocrats will have created a Democratic Party machinery purpose-built to defy Sanders -- as nominee, and
- Black elected officials will be silent when Bloomberg subjects the entire country to stop and frisk or some other horrible plan.
- The ruling class’ anti-communist attacks on the popular politician holds the danger of moving the left in an even more conservative direction.