- Washington has played its last lying card in Syria, where the superpower armed and financed lihadist head-choppers to fight its regime change war.
- NYT “1619 Project” More Pro-American Exceptionalism Than Anti-Slavery
- In an essay titled, “What Kind of Society Are We?” New York state prison inmate Donti Mitchell says citizens outside the walls should not be resentful that he is allowed to attend
- The Black Alliance for Just Immigration supports the “No New Jails NYC” campaign to prevent the city from building 12 new prisons to replace the cells that will be lost when the infamous Rikers Isl
- The lack of food outlets in Black neighborhoods is part of the larger reality of labor exploitation and corporate domination, according toAshante Reese, professor of anthropology a