- The internal neocolonialism thesis is not “race-centric” but anti-colonial, and explains Black elite behavior.
- This book is dedicated to the Black mad and the mad Black everywhere.
- Clarence Avant mastered pimping out Black identity to normalize the functioning of a nation premised on the oppression of his fellow Black citizens.
- Amid a reign of terror, the Sudanese Professionals Association called on the international community to recognize it as the sole representative of the people.
- We would be better served by understanding black nationalism as both liberative and anti-racist.