- Most Black elected officials and established civic organizations long ago stopped making substantive demands of U.S. rulers. “They have no demands.
- When the Philadelphia City Council refused to consider a proposed bill to make the police accountable to democratically elected neighborhood bodies, the Black Is Back Coalition and its allies held
- The Colombian government “has no intention” of making sure that Black and indigenous people’s right to collective land ownership will be protected under the peace agreement with FARC rebels, said
- In an essay for Prison Radio, Charles Diggs, an inmate at Pennsylvania’s Graterford state prison, said U.S.
- My Dad drew blueprints, Built cabinets, designed ultra-modern kitchens, offices: Master of tile, electrical, plumbing, painting—imagining, mixing