- A Black American journalist languishes in a DC jail, imprisoned without charge as part of the US vendetta against Iran, yet the Black political class has not raised a peep in protest.
- The US may, for once, be doing the right thing in the Congo, although undoubtedly for its own imperial reasons.
- Street activism led to an historic murder conviction of a killer cop, but then a racist judge let him off with a light sentence.
- The only reason our sister is being held captive is to once again demonstrate how a runaway slave is treated.
- it is merely a fantasy to believe that the struggle to bring socialism in the United States will not involve a revolutionary struggle against the state.