- No sector has benefited more from the Trump presidency than the military/industrial complex -- with lots of help from the Democrats.
- Worried constituents in Oakland are wondering, “Does Barbara Lee still speak for me?”
- American Exceptionalism is bound to white supremacy and creates a broad national unity around the interests of the ruling class.
- This week there was discussion of Tulsi Gabbard’s links to the right wing in India, reparations and the ADOS movement, and Al Sharpton’s role in the 2020 primary. Letters came for “
- Black writers have underscored the possibilities and challenges of black internationalism through their innovative adaptations of black music.