- The Review interrogates the thought of academic and activist Layla Brown-Vincent, who says she was “reared and steeped in Pan-Africanist thought and organization” from birth.
- The Democratic Party and its corporate media have already white-washed Biden, and nothing will be demanded of him except that he not be Trump.
- White supremacy and class struggle must thus be taken together as parts of a whole social system rather than separate categories of oppression.
- In this interview for Pacifica Radio’s Covid, Race and Democracy, A
- Everybody’s wild ‘bout this ‘new’ dance craze— this lewd, crude dance called “The 1st 100 Daze…” Here come Ol’ Blak Schmo and Ladee Blu—