- US Mercenaries Arrested in Haiti; Chris Hedges: Israeli Apartheid Utterly Indefensible; Laura Henley: Class distinctions among US blacks have always been with us; Vilissa Thompson on the struggles
- Vilissa Thompson fights to make sure that Black disabled people’s lives matter, too. A social worker and disabilities activist, Thompson is the creator of “Ramp Your Voice!” and t
- Between 1919 and 1939, the National Federation of Colored Women’s Clubs attempted to run a school for “wayward” Black girls called the Efland Home, in North Carolina.
- “We’re seeing a crumbling of Israel’s ability to defend and promote the apartheid state,” said political analyst Chris Hedges. Rep.
- Haitians have all kinds of theories on what seven heavily armed American mercenaries were up to when they were arrested outside the country’s Central Bank at the height of civil disturbances, last