- Anti-Black racism is at the heart of the debate on Critical Race Theory and use of the word "woke" as a pejorative.
- The International Day of Solidarity with the Palestinian People is celebrated on November 29.
- The people of Sudan reject the military's attempt to give legitimacy to the coup waged against the civilian government.
- Thanksgiving is the quintessential American holiday, in which exceptionalism and selective amnesia are celebrated.
- The Nicaraguan people are fighting to preserve their rights to democracy and self-determination in the face of U.S. aggression.