- 20th anniversary of Iraq invasion and the Ukraine proxy war, immigration policies remain unchanged, and New York prosecutors discriminate against prospective jurors of color.
- Ray McGovern served as a CIA analyst for 27 years, from the administration of John F. Kennedy to that of George H. W. Bush.
- Aly Wane is on the advisory board of the Immigrant Justice Network.
- Ten ethics complaints were filed against prosecutors across New York state, alleging discrimination against prospective jurors of color.
- Remembering Randall Robinson: Black internationalist, anti-imperialist, and friend of Haiti.