- The "scramble for Africa" continues with the U.S., former colonizers such as France, and now Russia, all competing for influence. African nations struggle for true sovereignty.
- Speech by Salome Ayuak given at the International Month of Action Against AFRICOM launch event.
- Dismantling the unelected and colonialist CORE Group is the first step to loosening the imperialist stranglehold over Haiti.
- African nations might have produced a patent free vaccine that would have benefitted the whole world.
- Deputies in California’s Antelope Valley are disproportionately citing Black teens for minor infractions that lead to criminal records and incarceration.