- We are reprinting Glen Ford’s 2019 article on Venezuela not to demonstrate that he was prescient on the issue of U.S.-Venezuela policies, but because it is still relevant and demonstrates the t
- Security forces trained by the CIA and the UK's MI6 use the "war on terror" as justification for killing and abducting Kenyans. In fact, the US/EU/NATO axis wage a war of terror against African
- Black people give great attention to certain court cases in hopes of receiving justice when the system is designed to be unjust.
- U.S. actions around the world seem mysterious unless the commitment to white supremacist notions of domination is clearly understood.
- In a 1982 interview, Queen Mother Audley Moore raps on imperialism, neocolonialism, emancipation, and reparations -- and the need for Black people to get in our “right mind” to understand our d