- Coleen Rowley: RussiaGate was a public lynching with no evidence; Mumia: our forces are building, marching again; Glen Ford: RussiaGate isn’t over.
- “For the first time in years, our forces are building again, marching again,” said Mumia Abu Jamal, the nation’s best known political prisoner.
- Coleen Rowley, the former FBI agent that exposed the Bureau’s pre-9/11 failures, said Russiagate began as an incident that, at most, would have been grounds for a secret counter-in
- The conspirators have accomplished their marathon disinformation mission. By Glen Ford So, here we are, finally, in a post-Russiagate world.
- ADOS stands for American Descendants of Slaves, a group founded by Yvette Carnell and Antonio Moore, supposedly advocates of reparations for the descendants of Africans enslaved in the US.