“Tanzania’s government and Rastafari asserted a different way of ordering the world through the repatriation: pan-Africanism.”
“The Trump administration is talking about a potential imminent U.S. military action to hit back.”
My Dad drew blueprints, Built cabinets, designed ultra-modern kitchens, offices: Master of tile, electrical, plumbing,
Most Black elected officials and established civic organizations long ago stopped making substantive demands of U.S. rulers.
When the Philadelphia City Council refused to consider a proposed bill to make the police accountable to democratically elected neighborhood bodies
The Colombian government “has no intention” of making sure that Black and indigenous people’s right to collective land ownership will be protected
“Trump’s treatment of Puerto Ricans as “third world class” citizens will also be reflected in the school and housing conditions availab
“Many of the detainees had been held in custody for years without access to a lawyer or ever having appeared
“The people of Ethiopia are showing their defiant resistance.”
- The alleged “war” against U.S. “democracy” turns out to have been a cheap click-bait hustle.
- “It is a catch-all for blanket repression of Black activism of any kind.
- “A distracted and hypnotized public won’t ask questions, make demands, or build movements.”
- “One man essentially wants to exploit all the wealth of the country for himself.”
- “Movements for self-determination must be judged on the concrete pressure they place to either unite the oppressed or empower the imperialist order.”