- Allegiance to the Democratic half of the duopoly – whether active or passive – is still allegiance to corporate rule, not a strategy for transformative change.
- In hopes of getting rid of Trump, progressives have followed Trump to the right.
- Biden always obliges Trump by denying that he will do anything that rank and file Democrats want and that would in fact increase his odds of winning.
- Neoliberal capitalism is incapable of containing the pandemic or facilitating an economic recovery for the masses.
- Rhythms of red, white, blue ‘party’ lights flashing beneath screaming sirens; The rush of warm crimson drawing 2, 4, 6, 8, 10—and then some…