- Only Community Control Can Stop Police Atrocities
- If he were alive today, Malcolm X “would be a harsh and clear critic of everything that’s happening” under the Black Lives Matter banner, said Michael Sawyer, a professor of Race, Ethnicity, and Mi
- “There’s long been a recognition of this intertwining of slavery, white supremacy, racism and capitalism,” said Dr.
- A Minneapolis judge is moving forward with jury selection in the 2nd degree murder trial of the cop that killed George Floyd.
- Community control puts us on the path to both defunding and abolishing the police – so why are many Black Lives Matter chapters withholding support?