- A school handbook paints a picture of youth criminality that is steeped in law enforcement lingo and appears to have been written by police rather than educators.
- US Must Build Housing on a Bigger Scale than the New Deal
- The nation’s best known political prisoner, Mumia Abu Jamal, was jubilant at the release of Chuck Africa, at 59 the last of the Move 9 members to leave prison after conviction in t
- Julian Assange must be set free, like all the other political prisoners of US Empire,” said BAR executive editor Glen Ford.
- Public schools in Black America are part of the mass incarceration system, said David Stovall, a professor of African American Studies and Criminology at the University of Illinois