- Last week’s assault on the Capitol was essentially a race riot, the product of white racial grievance.
- The Grayzone founder notes that “such a disproportionate percentage” of the Capitol building attackers were former military, former law enforcement, or current law enforcement that began rappelling
- There needs to be soul searching and truth telling about invasions, interventions, coups and sanctions that are far more destructive than the Trump lovers could ever be.
- Not just in the White Settler States, but throughout the Black world the very possibility of Black citizenship has been gutted.
- The other side of duopoly.