- Protests in Minneapolis Disrupted by Orange-Shirted “Collaborators” with Cops
- The newsletter for the prison abolition organization Black and Pink sent out a 133-page questionnaire to incarcerated LGBTQ persons, earlier this year, so that “we can laser beam solutions to the n
- The ideology of anti-Blackness is both a prerequisite to the rise of capitalism and a product of its spread around the world, said Adam Bledsoe, a professor of Geography, Environme
- A group calling themselves “violence interrupters” played a role in the October 7 arrest of 50 protesters demanding community control of police, said Jae Yates, of the Twin Cities
- If Biden wins, Kamala Harris will be put forward as a kind of “co-president,” as a palliative for the lack of substantive relief from the forces that are plaguing Black lives.