- Large proportions of African Americans registered strong opposition to building a wall on the southern border, keeping undocumented people in limbo, and mass deportations.
- The corporate media are steadfast partners with the United States government and faithfully follow the party line on foreign policy issues.
- Bruce entered history as the most distinguished critic of the Black political class during the Age of Obama.
- Washington’s closest ally in Africa is a minority regime that kills and jails dissidents like Victoire Ingabire, who has lost many comrades.
- Danny Haiphong and Roberto Sirvent analyze the "dual fantasy" that has ideologically upheld white supremacy, imperialism, capitalism, and the American war machine.