- The Atlanticist bloc, with NATO as its military arm, is coming undone, said Omali Yeshitela, chairman of the Black Is Back Coalition.
- US imperialism is rooted in the nation’s history of slavery and white settler expansionism.
- Donald Trump’s willingness to contemplate U.S. troop withdrawal from South Korea is more evidence of “imperial retreat,” said Dr.
- “It’s really disgusting to see Democratic Congress members and senators condemning an obvious step towards peace,” said David Swanson, director of World Beyond War.
- Cedric Johnson, author of "The Panthers Can't Save Us Now" and Jay Arena at the 2018 NYC Left Forum.