- BAR’s readers challenge and expand upon the positions take by our writers on Democratic gains in the House, intersectionality and police “reform.”
- The world’s richest man just pulled a con job on several hundred US cities, which tells us a lot about the (mostly) Democrats that run these towns.
- Enemies of the people do not become heroes of the people just because Trump dislikes them and they dislike Trump. “Mueller is a pig agent of the ruling class.”
- Officers, who are armed and tasked to serve and protect, should be held to a higher standard than the rest of us, not a lower one.
- The Trump Justice Department seems to be preparing to do what the Obama Justice Department would not do: put Julian Assange on trial.