- When Trump’s federal cops snatched people off the street in Portland, folks cried “fascist,” but that’s an everyday occurrence in Black and brown New York.
- It would be lunacy to send troops to Detroit, as Trump has threatened. “This is pre-emptive warfare.”
- We owe it to our ancestors and our incarcerated comrades to escalate the struggle against the white settler state and its imperial capitalist order.
- Indigenous and African resistance and intellectual traditions provide key insights to the very nature of capitalism and how it has unfolded throughout space and time.
- “Minneapolis Uprising Syllabus” Tells Why That City Sparked National Rebellion