- It takes many voices from a world of disciplines to tell the story of Paul Robeson, the supreme talent ad intellect that the US State attempted to erase from history.
- Stories that embarrass high officials can earn reporters treason charges, imprisonment and death.
- The jury felt they weren’t hearing the whole story, due to the suppression of nearly every relevant fact in the case.
- Crimes that earned their perpetrators capital sentences at Nuremberg are celebrated as the sacred patrimony of the United States.
- Public school students are being “trained” for jobs at specific corporations rather than educated for a lifetime in a changing world.