- Black Agenda Radio for Week of July 22, 2019 Reparations Demand: End Capitalism
- Donald Trump’s racist attacks on immigrants and “The Squad” are designed to tell his base that the US is a White Man’s Country and he is the president who’s going to keep it that way,” said Black A
- Progressive Puerto Ricans hope the mass protests that have rocked the colonized island will result in more than just the resignation of Governor Ricardo Rosello, said Daniel Vila,
- The cops that caused the deaths of Eric Garner, Sandra Bland and countless other Black people are protected by a “social contract” with the rulers of the nation, sais New York City activist
- “We cannot negotiate with the system that facilitated our ancestors’ enslavement,” sad William C.