- The shrinking of the public health sector is a capitalist crime, abetted by the two corporate parties.
- The genie has escaped from the bottle, revealing the deep injustices and cruelties that are embedded in US capitalism and its warped relationship to the peoples it rules, and the world.
- The United States’ capitalist and imperialist economy cannot provide a modicum of social welfare to its people and has been in perpetual war with Black Americans and Indigenous Peoples since its fo
- The Pentagon insisted on going ahead with provocative NATO war games near Russia’s borders, despite the coronavirus epidemic, but Germany pulled its forces out and closed its roads to troop movemen
- He didn’t say Chinese debt, did he? He didn’t say Chinese pharmaceuticals, did he?