- The main target in Bolivia is the nation’s massive deposits of lithium, crucial for the electric car.
- Commanders of Bolivia’s military and police who helped plot the coup were educated for insurrection at the US military’s School of the Americas and FBI training programs.
- Neoliberal globalization deepens exploitation, while imposing a cultural homogenization that does not know the history of peoples, their traditions and their identity.
- A brutal New Jersey police chief who routinely spouted racist slurs and threats was fingered by his own officers, but exonerated in court.
- White Democrats burned and killed their way to power in what's viewed as the only successful coup d'etat in American history.