- The ideology of Touréism combines aspects of Marxist – Leninist methodology with traditional African values.
- The US is currently attacking one-third of the planet’s population with 8,000 economic sanctions, ongoing acts of war against 39 nations.
- W.E.B. Du Bois’ classes at the radical school fixed Black Americans firmly within diasporic history and his vision for a socialist future.
- Sorrowing over the treatment of migrants, Achille Mbembe calls for Africa to adopt a pro-migration stance, phase out colonial borders and become “a vast space of circulation.”
- The ruling class has the capacity to manufacture and implement a coup or a domestic wave of political repression almost off-the-shelf.