- The carceral class is made up of persons of African descent who are systematically stigmatized as unfit for freedom and deserving of the dehumanization that comes with being incarcerated.
- The Democratic Party has seemingly accomplished the impossible – a revival of centrism in the midst of its collapse.
- Indigenous and Afro-Bolivians spent every day resisting the coup to complete the socialist aspirations of their party.
- This week you discussed the role of racism in foreign policy, Black America and the duopoly, and global elites’ plans for exploiting the Covid crisis.
- There is nothing strange about Black folks laughing at the sheer immensity of ways we can die.