- The 2014 U.S. sponsored coup against the elected government of Ukraine must be the starting point for any discussion of the current crisis.
- The Pan African Congress of Azania’s 1959 Manifesto provides a radical blueprint for African self-determination.
- As the U.S. threatens endless war with Russia over Ukraine, confidence in China surges.
- What makes you hopeful? (For Kris and KT) ”…I hope someday you’ll join us. And the world will live as one.” —John Lennon
- The current conflict in Ethiopia must be examined with a deep analysis of that country's history.