CEO from Boeing to CEO from Wells Fargo, heard by the flies on walls at Mar-a-Lago:
The systemic failure of the capitalist order triggered by the coronavirus has reinforced the growing awareness that extreme wealth inequality is a
RAPROD carriers are convinced that blacks disproportionately carry guns and other contraband.
This week readers discussed the coronavirus’s relationship to NATO, sanctions, and the duopoly.
The system is a disaster and the victims can best determine their own needs -- only the people save the people.
This book demonstrates the challenges of pursuing rights or recognition through capitalism and the market.
“There’s always something new that we couldn’t anticipate,” said Minkah Makalani, professor of African and African American Studies at the Universi
When North Carolina writer and activist Joshua Briond was introduced to the words, “From each according to his abilities, to each
Can the corporate state hold, “or will it collapse under the weight of mass opposition and mass ‘distancing’ from the authority of the state?” asks
“The corrections officers think it’s a joke, and I be telling them, ‘This is serious, man.’”
Historian Johanna Fernández makes the case for the Young Lords as profound thinkers as well as highly capable street activists.
Citing the novel by Chinua Achebe, political prisoner Mumia Abu Jamal notes: “We see outside our doors, our windows, a world we di
The lockdown included bans on any sales of alcohol and cigarettes and even barred exercises outside the home.
The IMF refused a COVID–19 emergency loan to Venezuela unless it agreed to overthrow President Maduro and installs the Washington-backed Juan Guaid
Elders and already sick folks are at risk down South, the Blackest region of the nation with the worst health care.
- Although the coronavirus provided the trigger for the current global shrinkage, the economic crisis was already looming when the pathogen made its physical appearance.
- The gross inequalities and declining standards of life in the US are magnified by the corona crisis, pushing already marginalized populations to the brink.
- China sends medical equipment abroad, Cuba sends doctors and cutting-edge drugs, but the US fails to provide its people, doctors and nurses with basic tools and protection.
- This is going to become a problem for the Pentagon, whether it's on Navy destroyers, submarines, and aircraft carriers or the 800+ bases.
- CEO from Boeing to CEO from Wells Fargo, heard by the flies on walls at Mar-a-Lago: “It’s their health or our economy— we get to choose…”