- Uganda's Yoweri Museveni worse than Idi Amin, says Milton Allimadi; Ajamu Baraka: Building the Black Alliance For Peace; Martha Escobar on the carceral state.
- The US model of mass incarceration can only be understood as an extension of slavery, said Martha Escobar, author of Captivity Beyond Prisons: Criminalization Experiences of La
- The director of the Black Alliance for Peace, Ajamu Baraka, said it is vitally important to give voice to Black Americans’ historical opposition to US military adventures abroad.
- Ugandan dissident entertainer and national legislator Bobi Wine says President Yoweri Museveni is worse than former dictator Idi Amin.
- “World War Dangers in Syria,” “Syria and the S-300s,” and “