- Activists of Critical Resistance won American Public Health Association endorsement of the principle that police violence is a public health issue.
- Veteran activist Frank Chapman says supporters of C-PAC, the proposed Civilian Police Accountability Council, plan to run candidates for every seat on the Chicago board of alderman
- Not only have Russiagate-mongers “instilled fear of Russia as an enemy, but also a seemingly omnipotent enemy that can swing U.S.
- Marc Lamont Hill’s firing from CNN for defending the rights of Palestinians is another “step in the direction of no resistance to anything Israel says and does,” said Dr.
- George Herbert Walker Bush was born in 1924, the son of Prescott Sheldon Bush, a banker and politician, senator from Connecticut from 1952 to 1963.