- The jury felt they weren’t hearing the whole story, due to the suppression of nearly every relevant fact in the case.
- Crimes that earned their perpetrators capital sentences at Nuremberg are celebrated as the sacred patrimony of the United States.
- Public school students are being “trained” for jobs at specific corporations rather than educated for a lifetime in a changing world.
- A school handbook paints a picture of youth criminality that is steeped in law enforcement lingo and appears to have been written by police rather than educators.
- US Must Build Housing on a Bigger Scale than the New Deal